Ingredients (serves 2)
6 asparagus spears
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 slices parma ham
2 free-range eggs, poached
1 tbsp parmesan cheese shavings
2 tbsp Greek-style yoghurt
1 tbsp honey
- Chop off the woody ends of the asparagus then in a bowl, drizzle over the olive oil and coat. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan (or frying pan) until smoking and cook the asparagus for around 6 minutes, turning frequently, or until tender. Transfer onto a serving plate and set aside.
- Meanwhile poach two eggs using your favourite poaching method (or watch Jamie Oliver doing it here: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjsvsXv6sHTAhVqDMAKHU5FAJcQtwIIJTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpAWduxoCgVk&usg=AFQjCNHD4Vhuz6_vS2xRVp1kkMVpLIqjRQ&sig2=HLJR_cB4wJj-jCEik29qtg)
- Pop the parma ham into the griddle pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until crisp. Place on top of the asparagus, then top with the poached egg and scatter over the parmesan shavings.
- Mix the yoghurt and honey together in a bowl and spoon alongside the asparagus. Enjoy.